Here’s a few handy hints to help you with downloading from our digital website, www.pureenergydigital.com and if you scroll to the bottom of the page, you’ll find a great way to test the digital site with our free downloadable album!
1. Our products are more often than not, one continuous 60 minute mix. However, we deliver each album ‘broken up’ into segments, with the breaks occuring at the mix points. This is so that, if you want to burn your album to a CD, the breaks will put track markers into your mix, so you can quickly jump to a particular song within the album if you don’t want to start from track 1. The same applies to if you’re listening to it in iTunes or other players, it enables you to hop into the middle of the mix.
2. We deliver your purchases to you as Zip files. A Zip file is basically just a big folder that’s squashed down, making it easier to deliver. If we didn’t do this and you bought several albums and we delivered each track individually, you’d have to click the ‘download’ button for each track on each album! You’ll get one Zip file per album.
3. Within that zip file, there’s also some burn software that you can use to burn the album to a CD. There’s also a document in the folder, talking you through each stage of the burning process! We offer this burn software, because we know it won’t leave gaps between the tracks of your mix. Some other audio burning software will assume that it’s a compilation album and leave space at the end of one mix and the start of another – not ideal!
4. If you’re a current Pure Energy member and you want to make the switch from CDs to downloads, call our Sales Team on 01709 710022 and they will give you voucher codes as your allocation that you can use on the download site!
6. www.pureenergydigital.com works on both Macs and PCs. However, the burn software that comes in the album’s zip file isn’t compatible with Macs.
7. If you’re using your iPad or iPod to play music out in your classes, we recommend that you download from Pure Energy Digital on to your Mac or PC, move the downloads into your iTunes Library folder, then sync your iTunes with your device!
8. Depending on your broadband speed, it could take several minutes to download your zip files. This is because the files are quite big, as we supply you with very high quality audio to ensure it sounds good in your fitness classes!
9. When you’ve downloaded your albums, you may need to copy the files from your ‘Downloads’ folder to your iTunes Music Library folder, depending on how your computer is set up.
10. To access track information for your purchased album (which appears on the back cover of our CDs) go to the album’s page on www.pureenergydigital.com and you’ll find a ‘print’ icon, where you can print or save all the details you need as a PDF file!
If you require any more help in using Pure Energy Digital, or making the step into the digital age, then don’t hesitate to call our offices during working hours on 01709 710022 or post on our Facebook Page (we check it at weekends too) or send us a message on Twitter!
Try out www.pureenergydigital.com for free! On the Home Page, in the Featured Products section, you’ll see an album called ‘Images of Life – Healing of the Earth‘ which is a tranquil chillout album, ideal for Yoga, Pilates and Cool Downs.
Click on ‘add this album to download cart’ then sign in or register with the website (top right hand corner of the screen).
Go to checkout and add the code FREEDIGI in the voucher code box. Your album will then be free!
Follow the steps on screen to complete your first download!
With much love from Pure Energy x